What exactly are video games: their models, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, opinions, facts and in some cases far more
A video game serves for just a distinct computer agenda or an electronic device that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms with all of the imagined of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. In the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a specified time, place of motion, external attributes inside of your game with cheatengine undertale.
Typically, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse course of action can also be observed when, based on selected video games, full -length films are made. All-around the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or this war of mine mrantifun.
Genres of video games
One inside the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the particular video game for your following categories:
- coaching games “they are based to the need to perform selected actions aimed at schooling a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in assessment of your situation and make unobvious decisions; something a bit a little more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , similar to a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- motion “from English. Motion – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation because of the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions within just the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all styles of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to greater than just one genre, for example, motion and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends in the gaming industry of recent years are a bias towards mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on terraria all items map.
Classification of video games
Video games might be classified on other grounds. The most frequently represented below.
Depending for your number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which extraordinary prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based all over the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “one particular player”
- Multipoling “two or added players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion for the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by making use of the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending over the products used, video games need to be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, is two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their unique variations are designed for other living creatures, for example, encased cheats. These are individual packages or units that make the pet monitor the image with the many mouse inside of the screen or otherwise show activity.